These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into by Bellamy Baby Ltd ("Bellamy Baby", "we" or "us") (company number: 09348556) whose registered office is at 18 Alexandra Road, Windsor, SL4 1HN. By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately.
- When we receive your order you will receive an automated e-mail reply acknowledging receipt. No contract shall come into existence until we have accepted your order. Your order will be accepted by us by way of a confirmatory e-mail (‘Confirmation of Order’) which will confirm that we are able to send you the goods you have ordered, the price and the estimated delivery date. Confirmation of Order shall contain all of the information regarding the goods you have ordered. You must immediately check the details contained in the Confirmation of Order and we advise you to print and keep a copy of it. You are able to correct errors in your order up to the point at which you click [“submit”] on your order.
- Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms and Conditions, and except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website and that all products are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices and offers are subject to change.
- We have aimed to ensure that the colours of our products appearing on our website are as near as possible to the colour of the product. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the product on delivery.
- All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the goods you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the goods that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered.
- All prices are displayed on the website in UK Sterling. Unless otherwise indicated these are inclusive of VAT. Payments can be made in UK sterling via a debit or credit card.
- We will aim to dispatch the goods ordered by you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted by us to the postal address you have given in your order. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your goods may take longer to be dispatched if the goods you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order or they are to be dispatched to an address outside of the UK.
- Postal charges payable for goods dispatched in the UK will be notified to you in the confirmatory email. Deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to import taxes and additional charges for which you are solely responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- Title of the goods shall pass to you at the time payment for the goods is received by us in full. Risk in any product ordered will pass to you upon dispatch of your order.
3. RETURNS POLICY
- If you cancel before the dispatch of any goods your money will be refunded and the goods will not be delivered.
- We will offer a refund or exchange on an unworn, undamaged item within 14 days of it being received by you. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you return an item to us because it is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item. You will be fully liable for the postage paid when purchasing the item. We will cover the cost of postage for all items returned from within the UK.
- Items purchased online can be returned via post.
- Repairs will be accepted and undertaken free of charge for all faulty bags up to 12 months old. If your bag needs repairing due to wear and tear or is more than 12 months old repairs will be charged for. We will provide a quotation for approval before proceeding with any repair work.
- Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and Shipping Label (UK only). You can obtain these by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the reason why the goods are being returned. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note (this comes with the delivery of your goods).
- All items being returned in accordance with this clause must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise.
- Except for death or personal injury due to our negligence or that of our employees, we shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort, to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the sale or use of our goods including without limitation loss of profits, damage to property or loss of contracts. In all cases our entire liability, howsoever arising, shall be limited to damages which shall not exceed the price paid for the goods in respect of which the claim has arisen.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we may make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information contained in this website at any time. Any changes made to these Terms and Conditions shall be highlighted, and all purchases made from the date of the amendments shall be subject to the replacement Terms and Conditions. Should you continue to use the website once we have highlighted the changes, you shall be deemed to have accepted all of the amendments we have made.
- You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- All of the rights, including copyright and database rights, contained in this website are owned by us and you must not copy or dispatch any of the information contained in it. You further agree that you shall only use the website for legitimate, lawful purposes, and any other use shall only be permitted with our written consent.
- In the event of us accepting instructions to produce goods to a specification not forming part of our own range of specifications, then you warrant to us that all copyright, patent, design and other intellectual property rights in such goods are your property or that you are licensed to use them. You shall fully indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all claim, demands, damages and expenses incurred by us arising out of any infringement or alleged infringement of such rights in respect of the goods produced to such specifications as foresaid. In the event that you fail to take delivery of whole or part of any order produced to such specification as aforesaid then we shall be entitled to sell such goods on our own behalf, and you will nevertheless fully indemnify us as aforesaid.
- Our website and all contents of it relating to Bellamy Baby are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied in respect of this website and/or the information contained in it, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Products (including any third party products) provided to you by means of this website shall have limited warranties which can be provided to you upon request to us.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.