Standard delivery within the UK is free with all orders of a Bellamy changing bag. Please allow 4-7 days for your bag to arrive.
Express delivery is available within the UK at a cost of £9.95. Express deliveries should arrive within 2 business days.
We deliver to Ireland at a cost of £15. Please allow 4-7 days for delivery.
Bellamy Baby are currently only able to offer international shipping to Europe, Australia, Canada and the continental United States.
Inner and Western European countries are charged £25 for delivery. Eastern and outer Europe, Australia, Canada and the USA is charged at £30. Please allow up to 10 days for international deliveries to arrive.
All delivery charges will be calculated automatically at checkout and added in before payment is taken.
The purchaser is and will remain liable for any and all taxes, duties and other charges associated with taking delivery of goods.
We have take real pride in our changing bags and have ensured that the quality of our materials and workmanship are of the highest order. However, if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason please read our returns policy below:
- If you cancel before the dispatch of any goods your money will be refunded and the goods will not be delivered.
- We will offer a refund or exchange on an unworn, undamaged item within 14 days of it being received by you. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you return an item to us because it is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item. You will be fully liable for the postage paid when purchasing the item. We will cover the cost of postage for all items returned from within the UK.
- Items purchased online can be returned via post.
- Repairs will be accepted and undertaken free of charge for all faulty bags up to 12 months old. If your bag needs repairing due to wear and tear or is more than 12 months old repairs will be charged for. We will provide a quotation for approval before proceeding with any repair work.
- Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and Shipping Label (UK only). You can obtain these by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the reason why the goods are being returned. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note (this comes with the delivery of your goods).
- All items being returned in accordance with this clause must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise.